Testing waters 02 GT

02StanGT

Established Member
Just seeing if anyone would be interested. Its 2002 Mustang GT 5 speed black with the 2 tone interior. It's the base model GT basically. 68,xxx It has CAI, bbk 75mm throttle body, bbk intake plenum, catback flowmasters, aluminum driveshaft, short throw shifter and aftermarket 17x8 chrome bullit wheels wrapped with 255/40/17 BFGoodrich G-force kd's. Its in really good shape except for some paint chipping on the bottom of the front bumper and the hood as well. All other parts of the car look awesome. Nothings wrong with the interior except for a few minor things, which I can explain if you are really that interested in it. I was thinking of selling for like 14k-15k, Do you guys think I'll get what I'm asking for? I was thinking about dropping it into the thirteens, but I don't want to If I can get a lil more for it. Voice your opinions!

02StanGT

Established Member
Also can someone show me how to post pics? I have some but I dont know how to use the insert image thingy. What do I put in the space it gives me when it pops up?

02StanGT

Established Member
Wow. I was thinking of lowering it to around that maybe even 13, hopefully someone will buy it for that price.

DocHolliday01

Established Member
mine is fully loaded as well right down to the mach 1000 and thats all they were offering so my guess would be try maybe 12.5 and go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread