Testing waters...2003 Cobra.Priced very reasonable..

Red99SVT

Established Member
I have found another car I would beinterested in if this one sells fast, but thats the only way I would sell it. The car has 44k miles and is in very good shape. The back bumper has a scuff on it, but will be painted before it sells. Here is a few details on the car....

2003 Redfire Metallic Cobra with 44k miles.
New Corbeau Microsuede Seats with rear seat delete.
2.76 Upper pulley, CAI, Steeda Shifter, JLP Tune
Brand new solid axle swap. Eaton Posi, 3:90 gear, Moser 31 spline axles, welded axle tubes, UPR Adjustable upper and lower control arms, Strange adjustable shocks, Steeda Sport Springs, Borla stinger Catback, etc....

I also have some parts that have not been installed that I would make a deal on as well. They include...
KB 40 amp BAP
Steggy Stage 3 Ported Eaton, Ported TB and Plenum as well.

The car is overall a nice car, and I would let it go for a decent price for a quick sale. I would take $22,000 for the car and thats it. Let me know if there is any interest.

Blown54

BB KoncepZ
Established Member
well i would say i would trade you my Vortech blown '04 mach 1 with 6900 miles but i guess you have your eyes on another car.

good luck with the sale and a free bump for ya!!!

Red99SVT

Established Member
Thanks guys. It turns out the car I have my eye on is still available, so I will be posting some pics for those interested. Car also has a Spec Stage 3 clutch and subframe connectors.

Users who are viewing this thread