(testing waters) FS: Complete ZEX Nitrous Kit

CaliBolt

Established Member
Hey everyone, I have a barely used ZEX nitrous kit I am debating about selling. It is very complete and is ready to be installed without buying any extra parts. Below is a lost of everything it comes with.

The kit is the one from JLP that can be found here: http://www.johnnylightningperf.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=127

Also includes:
Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge
Bottle Heater (with pressure sensor if pressure builds too high)
Purge Kit
Billet Nitrous Plate
All switches needed for install
Various jets from 35hp to 250hp
All lines, hoses, wires etc (absolutely complete kit)

I was thinking around $600, but am not sure what the market is for nitrous kits. Am open to offers though! Have about $1,000 invested in the entire kit.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
Hey everyone, I have a barely used ZEX nitrous kit I am debating about selling. It is very complete and is ready to be installed without buying any extra parts. Below is a lost of everything it comes with.

The kit is the one from JLP that can be found here: http://www.johnnylightningperf.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=127

Also includes:
Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge
Bottle Heater (with pressure sensor if pressure builds too high)
Purge Kit
Billet Nitrous Plate
All switches needed for install
Various jets from 35hp to 250hp
All lines, hoses, wires etc (absolutely complete kit)

I was thinking around $600, but am not sure what the market is for nitrous kits. Am open to offers though! Have about $1,000 invested in the entire kit.

will this zex kit fit an 03/04 cobra? is it a universal v8 efi kit?

CaliBolt

Established Member
Yes, it will work for a Termi. The wiring and all the hookups are all the same. it will connect in the same wtire to the throttle body as it would in a Lightning. The instruction manual comes with the kit of course. Its pretty much a universal v8 kit as you described.

CaliBolt

Established Member
Only pics I have right now... (minus the heater on the bottle in the first pic)
nitrous001.jpg

nitrous002.jpg

nitrous004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread