Texas Lightnings in Kansas (PICS)

Z06Nut

Established Member
97736286-M.jpg

97735286-M.jpg

On my way home from working in Iowa, I ran across some Lightnings from Texas in Kansas. If it was one of you, I was the guy taking the pictures in the white van. The rest are at www.z06nut.smugmug.com:rockon:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
gahhh! i took second place to that green and black truck on sunday in the show! Lfest was great again as usual.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Had a good time this year at Lfest. Yeah the green truck and the red truck are going to be in MM&FF soon. They were there this weekend taking pictures and decided to do a article about the two trucks.:thumbsup: to Ronie and Trevor on there very nice trucks.

EZ SPEED

Boost Kills !!!!!!!
Established Member
I got third place in the wild catagory right behind both of the "painted" gen 1 's :banana:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
saw your truck there eric, lookin good!:coolman: too bad i missed ya. it would have been nice to finally meet you in person. :beer:

EZ SPEED

Boost Kills !!!!!!!
Established Member
ezernut9mm said:
saw your truck there eric, lookin good!:coolman: too bad i missed ya. it would have been nice to finally meet you in person. :beer:

Yeah, sorry we didnt get to talk. It would have been nice to meet. :beer:

I have to get my 93L painted this year so that it will be worthyof all the beautiful Gen1's that were there.
:rockon:

203Cree

Established Member
EZ SPEED said:
I got third place in the wild catagory right behind both of the "painted" gen 1 's :banana:

Rightfully so. That thing's Badass! Good meeting you. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread