Texas Property Defense Law

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Alright, I've got a friend who was attacked on his front porch by three guys yesterday, it was a normal high school feud, so nothing to crazy, but it got me thinking. I know that Texas is extremely lenient when it comes to protecting your property and persons on said property, and I know he could've used deadly force the minute they threw the first punch because 3-1 could easily be life threatening, but what exactly does the law state about deadly force against trespassers?

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Yes I could, and possibly find something that isn't right (like 90% of google's findings), or I could ask the hundreds of LEOs on here and I'm sure they would know. Isn't that what this forum is for?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Yes I could, and possibly find something that isn't right (like 90% of google's findings), or I could ask the hundreds of LEOs on here and I'm sure they would know. Isn't that what this forum is for?

This forum is for members to ask questions of L.E.O.s that they cant find out on their own. Plus, there arent hundreds of L.E.O.s on the site and less than 3 active Tx L.E.O.s. Plus, this is a legal question and not a L.E. question.

Additionally, Google is hardly 90% wrong and if you locate the statute it would be verbatim and inherently not wrong.

See below, countrysquire's internet works.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread