TF Hood Vent Stencil Pics - Ya or Nay??

Stencil or no stencil?

• Nice job Rick James, now hold mah drink !@#%$!!

Votes: 47 50.5%
  • I wish I had more hands, I'd give them stencils 4 thumbs DOWN!!

Votes: 46 49.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Got my hood vents from Steve last week, and decided to try a lil homemade stenciling. Yay or Nay??

GtownMACH

smoke tires, not drugs
Established Member
i like it.. but i don't know if i'd like both of them saying SVT. maybe one of them saying something different. Also, i like the black screen better than the silver. If you leave them w/o writing, i would make the screens black. Looks cool!

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
i like it.. but i don't know if i'd like both of them saying SVT. maybe one of them saying something different. Also, i like the black screen better than the silver. If you leave them w/o writing, i would make the screens black. Looks cool!

+1 I like the one with the SVT. now paint the other black and call it a day! Nice job! :rockon:

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
I'm torn. I like it but I don't. Maybe the more you see it, it'll grow on you. Great stencil job!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Not feeling the stencil but I do like the black. I have these same vents and might end up removing the mesh entirely and just trying the outline only.

Slow99x

Established Member
This is a case of "over Cobra". You don't need every panel on the car to say "SVT" or "Cobra" to have people know it is a Cobra.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I think you did a great job with the stencil but I voted no.

The car doesn't need any more badges IMO.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
This is a case of "over Cobra". You don't need every panel on the car to say "SVT" or "Cobra" to have people know it is a Cobra.

I think you did a great job with the stencil but I voted no.

The car doesn't need any more badges IMO.

Thanks guys. I am NOT a fan of overbadging at all. I hate it to be honest. It really isn't as noticeable when you see it in person, but it could be a lil less "loud". I bought an extra set of screens with my vents just so I could F around with em, so thats what I am doing now. I think I will try one more with the SVT in Min Grey on black so it is more subtle. If not, I will just paint em black and call it a day! Thanks for the comments everyone......

Users who are viewing this thread