TF wheel decision

hssstang

Established Member
Hey Guys,
I am about ready to order a new set of forged wheels and I need some advice before I order! My car is DSG and I am leaning towards true forged mach 5 with brushed double tinted centers with matching center caps gloss black assembly bolts chrome lips and using black lugs. I have also debated getting satin black centers with chrome lips. I have black cobra r brembos and black bumper inserts and MGW black tag frame. Thoughts?

Jmurrz

Established Member
Any TF wheels will compliment your car but I am a fan of the Mach 5's as well. I think that either the brushed or satin black will look good as long as there is a chrome lip.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I'm only gonna tell you not to get the mach 5's because thats what I am buying. All polished for me. But I do love the tinted centers. I think the tinted centers will match DSG real nice. Post pics after installing for us droolers and ppl making up their minds.

svtaddict

Established Member
Mach 5s used to be my favorite but in person victorys or chicanes are where its at for me. my least favorite was victorys now they are on the top of the list.

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Love my Nach 5's ... DSG also!

20140713_064554.jpg

7-2.jpg

hssstang

Established Member
Any TF wheels will compliment your car but I am a fan of the Mach 5's as well. I think that either the brushed or satin black will look good as long as there is a chrome lip.
Chrome lips for sure!
I'm only gonna tell you not to get the mach 5's because thats what I am buying. All polished for me. But I do love the tinted centers. I think the tinted centers will match DSG real nice. Post pics after installing for us droolers and ppl making up their minds.
Lol, Something just brings me back to the mach 5s evertime I start looking at other wheels. Will post pics for sure, I gotta get the windows tinted and take some isos out and I will get some good pics for drooling!!

Mach 5s used to be my favorite but in person victorys or chicanes are where its at for me. my least favorite was victorys now they are on the top of the list.
The victories are very nice also but I like the thicker spokes on the mach 5s for my taste, I have looked at the chicanes also a lot but just too busy for me at this time.
Love my Nach 5's ... DSG also!

20140713_064554.jpg

7-2.jpg
Cobra is looking awesome Tim, I have been drooling at it for years!
Mach 5's with double tint... mmmm:coolman:
I didn't believe in color matching wheels but I seen JustaGT5408 cobra and made me a believer
mach 5's or victory's are both great choices.
I had victories and Mach 5s already and I believe the Machs are gonna win this time
mach 5 would be my choice :) cant go wrong either way however!
the mach 5 is classic but bad ass with the curved 5 spoke;)

hssstang

Established Member
Also I need some thoughts about the black bolts and lugs nuts with brushed double tint and chrome lips. I don't know if it will be to busy adding the 3rd finish of the black? I just thinking it would tie in with the black brembos bumper letters, and tinted windows. I believe I am gonna tint the tails a bit also. Thanks:)

va boy

Established Member
When you mentioned you color, Tim's car immediately popped into my mind.
If it was me, and I didn't live next door to Tim, as not to copy him and stick it in his face, I'd try and do something to emulate the look he has pulled off. He has a an excellent example of a killer looking DSG Terminator.

Users who are viewing this thread