Thank god my car doesn't have crumple zones!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
SickBlackMach said:
Damn! does that say 400,665k on the odometer?!

Yup. I grabbed it from the internet. My brother managed to squeeze 257KMiles out of his. What a POS though.

I managed to get 226K miles out of the Audi before selling it. We simply had too many vehicles at that time. I sold it fully running with extra transmission for $300 cash.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
I got rid of mine after I bought my 1998 ford ranger... the odometer stopped working at about 189k lol
I still remember how pissed my old man was when I brought it home, and then there's the time when the Alternator died... he almost blew it up when he foud out a replacement was about $90+ core... luckly the previous owner had modded a GM alt in its place :D

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
crew_dawg16 said:
Glad to hear everything turned out ok. Now get your sister back in the car and teach her how to drive.
ugh, well I actually looked at it in the light today - the rubber bumperette is off and it was actually the other bumperette that tagged the nopost leaving the second mark, and that has actually pushed the bumper in... :(
no money to fix it, means it will likely stay that way for some time.
I'll let her boyfriend teach her how to break a slide - it's funny because later when I critiqued her, and told her how to break the slide, she shot back with "well I didn't totally ock the brakes when I slid" after i told her to pump them, and wehen I said "you steer out of the turn" she said "but then I would've kept going fast and wouldn't have slowed down" - then, i informed her she wouldn't have hit the wall and she said "yes the back would have" "no, it wouldn't have swung out, only if you over corrected in which case you break that slide by turning the wheel" - basically at this point I realized i couldn't win. she doesn't get it, maybe her boyfriend needs to take her out in the landcruiser and do this sort of thing when she gets home. Then maybe she'll understand

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Don't forget to get it all on video next time. :thumbsup:

You gotta love the tank. Tanks are important, especially since they are such a driving force in those college war stories about high school life.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
haha
tnaks always make the best stories. Me and my friends have so many tank stories... You just don't get into the same hilarious situations. :lol1:
there's something about the old tanks that just attract accidents, and they come out relatively unscathed, it's great

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
05 Roush said:
A sample pic of the TANK:

4k.jpg
That thing was pimp. Badly needed a drop, but still hot.

Users who are viewing this thread