Thank you 04sleeper!

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Wanted to thank Kevin (04sleeper) for helping me out with an E85 tune on my 2013 twin turbo automatic. If anyone out there is in need of some tuning help for the sometimes tricky 2013 auto's, I would highly recommend discussing things with 04sleeper. Gosh I sure love running the corn!

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Wanted to thank Kevin (04sleeper) for helping me out with an E85 tune on my 2013 twin turbo automatic. If anyone out there is in need of some tuning help for the sometimes tricky 2013 auto's, I would highly recommend discussing things with 04sleeper. Gosh I sure love running the corn!

:rockon:

And let me add....he can tune just about any Ford performance V8 vehicle. He tuned my bro-in-laws '03 HD F150 that we switched to E85 and it drives like factory until you step on it. Unbelievable drivability....and it made huge dyno numbers to boot. He's arguably the best E85 tuner in North America, bar none.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
+1, running his tune on my car and it is flawless. Driveability is second to none and the numbers aren't too shabby either!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Glad to help brother! :beer:

It's all your fault for taking me for a ride in your car. LOL.

I knew twins would be the way to go for me after that! :thumbsup:

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Made more horsepower last night with nothing more than E85 and 04sleeper tune. It was even 15 degrees hotter outside than my last dyno! 540/460 with a hot 96 degree shop. Drove right in and strapped the car down hot, no cool down. 175 hp more than stock dyno. 4.7 psi, 37.24 hp per lb of boost through an automatic. Amazing! Thanks again Kevin!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread