Thank you ChillFactor !!!!

richh

Established Member
For those of you who dont know him, met ChillFactor (Mike) in Waco around last July, and have had to ask him about 200 questions about my Lightning since I just purchased it around the same time. Talked to him on the phone this morning in regards to my blown engine and discussed a few things. Well, after we hung up, had some phone calls from people he spoke to in trying to work on my truck and get it up and running...... Just wanted to thank you out in the open for your help and taking care of fellow former soldiers.

Rich

ViciousJay

Established Member
its nice to know theres people out there who take the time out of there lives to help someone, congrads and goodluck

richh

Established Member
Well hopefully after I find out how much im getting back in taxes, I would LOVE to get a longblock with cams.... But what it looks like is I will get a shortblock, port my heads and blower and run some GREAT times.....

Rich

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
Chillfactor (Mike) is da man.... I've known him for a few years now and he is a really good guy. only down side is I was the only true blue L in my area till he came along :cuss: Just kidding.. Not to mention he has a slick '03 Cobra too.. a true Ford guy..

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
Thanks guys for the kind words. It is important to take time out of our busy schedules when a bother Lightning owner(not to mention a former Soldier) is in need of a little support. Bad things happen to good people and we should all look after each other. See you down this way soon.

Chill

Users who are viewing this thread