Thank You - Something Positive

Badass_Forever

Established Member
Well if were sharing stories, I have a few. My parents live in a little town about 30 mins from me. Every Sunday since I've been old enough to drive, I have driven out there for family dinner. I have been pulled over I'd say at least 20 times "when I was a young kid" for no reason at all, I don't speed, I just pass them sitting and hiding waiting to catch speeders. They pull me over and ask for all my stuff, I give it to them and 5mins later they come back, hand it over to me and I am on my way again. It has gone down like that for 10yrs.

Fast track 10 years later, I built my car up and it will no longer pass Ontario emission laws, so I can't get a new sticker. My car still has insurance and is plated. I still drive on Sundays out there even tho i know its not legal, but what the hell do I do, I have 30K tied up in a car I can't drive! Needless to say, I get pulled over a lot, sometimes even twice a day when I go visit. I explain the problem and have been let go everytime!!!! most of the cops now just wave, the last time I was pulled over the officer said his son was having the same problem with passing emissions and his car wasn't as modded as mine, I gave him my number, worked on his sons car and got it to pass!.. I never feel scared when I see police, I always feel safer.

Thank you for what you guys do... people don't realize that when they are all running away, you are the people running towards the problem.

scandalous

Established Member
well if were sharing stories, i have a few. My parents live in a little town about 30 mins from me. Every sunday since i've been old enough to drive, i have driven out there for family dinner. I have been pulled over i'd say at least 20 times "when i was a young kid" for no reason at all, i don't speed, i just pass them sitting and hiding waiting to catch speeders. They pull me over and ask for all my stuff, i give it to them and 5mins later they come back, hand it over to me and i am on my way again. It has gone down like that for 10yrs.

Fast track 10 years later, i built my car up and it will no longer pass ontario emission laws, so i can't get a new sticker. My car still has insurance and is plated. I still drive on sundays out there even tho i know its not legal, but what the hell do i do, i have 30k tied up in a car i can't drive! Needless to say, i get pulled over a lot, sometimes even twice a day when i go visit. I explain the problem and have been let go everytime!!!! Most of the cops now just wave, the last time i was pulled over the officer said his son was having the same problem with passing emissions and his car wasn't as modded as mine, i gave him my number, worked on his sons car and got it to pass!.. I never feel scared when i see police, i always feel safer.

Thank you for what you guys do... People don't realize that when they are all running away, you are the people running towards the problem.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread