Thank You/WDC

Termin8orFox

Sideways in 3rd.....at 70
Established Member
I just wanted to say Thank You to all the Club members who attended the woodward dream cruise saturday for the warm welcome to the club and the great parking spot(s). I had a great time, and it was very cool to FINALLY meet some other members. We had alot of fun. Unfortunately, I had to leave in a hurry. I got a phone call saying my "uncle" Michael Browne, "Sparky" was killed in a car accident. Some of you may have heard of his company, Wires and Pliers. He wired racecars for a living, for anyone like you and I to big names like Billy Glidden, Donny Walsh, Tim Lynch, Dan Millen, Chuck Samuels, etc. He did some of thie wiring on my car as a matter of fact. He would probably puch me for telling you that, as the wiring he did is the stuff you CANT SEE. He told me to come get my car one day, cause he wasnt going to finish it. He didnt want me to get hurt in it. He had already lost best friend Steve Grebeck, and didnt want to lose me......... But anyhow, sorry for the downer, I just wanted to say thanks, and apologize for leaving in such a hurry without saying bye...... Oh and dman those 4.30 gears!!! It took me 2.5 hours to get where I had to go, a drive that normally would be 45 mins.... A couple sets of bad directions didnt help however. Just trust your gut......

Thanks again, James

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
this is terrible news, James :(

when you got the call and left it was obvious that something bad had happened, but this is worse than I imagined

I know that Michael and his business were well-respected and longtime sponsor at Milan Dragway

my condolences go out to his family and friends....

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice meeting you James.
Very sorry to hear about Sparky, I had spoken to him in PMs before and he seemed like a great guy. He'll be missed by the racing community :(

Users who are viewing this thread