Thanks Amazon Racing!

grnenvy

Established Member
I got my tune today WOW what a differance! I called Linn @ Amazon racing last week and she put me on the phone with Rick. I used Rick years ago so I new what I was getting. I told him what I wanted and he said he would get it right. I'm running a little shorter tire and now 3:55 gears so getting the trans tune right I thought would be tricky. Well it shifts awesome and my shift points are right where I wanted them to be! ( thats top secrete) I'm telling you this car is alot faster with just getting the trans perfect.
My speedo was way off from the gear change and tire height plus my mil light was on due to the catless Lethal X pipe it's all fixed now with the new tune. I'm also running a JLT cold air kit which made another big diff on my car! For all you guys thinking that the factory intake is more then enough your way wrong. If your running fast now you'll go faster with a better high flow intake on your car.
If your looking for a no hassel mail order tune with awesome customer service call Amazon racing!!
Oh just for shits and giggle's I raced an SL500 AMG 2 door coupe today and put a couple bus lengths on him. We got to the next light and he asked me if I had nitous I just laughed and pulled away!! These new mustangs are the best ever!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread