Thanks Boca Ron

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
Ron I just want to thank you for coming out to bradenton motorsports to helping me the tune. Your truck man is just nasty Im glad you let me run the show over there. Because if you would of raced It would of been your show.

Funny thing is now we are good friends and it all started on good old SVT Performance. You giving me advise on pegging the Maf and now Im running your tune and some parts you help me with on my truck I owe you. Im Glad there people like Ron and people on this site that helps us broke people out with extra parts they have laying around and there wisdom. Thanks Guys :beer:

Thanks for your time Ron :thumbsup:
Your the Man!
Joel

Last edited:

boca ron

Banned
No problem Joel, the pleasure was all mine. That is the best prepped track I have ever seen In my life, bar none. I saw this guy lose his shoe it was so sticky, and the pregnant lady who's flip flops got stuck in the burnout area, funny stuff. Over 200 cars last night. wow! Ill be back fo sho. Your truck was running awesome, with the drag radials 1st and 2nd were nearly useless I couldnt believe that on the sticky track. You need traction or low 12s is about all you can get out of her. Hey at least you had the fastest L running last night. You made a believer out of that turbo chebbie pick up too! 900 hp uh right! If you can back up the 1.73 short time in your sig your in the 11s all day. Just a few mods away! Oh yeh comeing across 70 last night at 4.30am I caught a 2ft gator crossing the road. He road back to lake boca with me. hehe wife was pissed lol . 1320 event was the bomb Ill definitely go back, met alot of good people your brothers cool too! Later Joel, Boca out

LightningMAS

Banned
great story.. glad, ron is coming back together again!!

holy shit, u actually picked up the gator and took it back to ur house.. i bet the wife was screaming !$@#$@#%#@! lol...

MattSVTCobra

Established Member
That'd be halarious, throw a gator in the bed and roll home with it. My buddies would have loved that, but my parents.. not so much

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
Matt and Sean Im going out there next thursday you guys need to come out there.
Best part about last night when my step mom was riding in the truck with me and I raced that Trans Am. I started braking a little passed the 1/8 and the time slipped said 8.01 @ 89.56 and the 1/4 I coasted in at 13.02 @ 77 and won! I asked the guy what he ran? He said 13.43 that was pretty cool. That was the last time they let me have someone in the truck with me. But on and all I had a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread