Thanks for all the good info...

TcM-668

I have been trolling thru the last 21 pages of info, and it is amazing...

I just wanted to say thanks to everybody that contributed to this forum...

I don't think my R will ever be a killer track car, but I have learned alot about it, and the idiosyncracies of it...

Just got my IRS Brace in from Pauls HP today, and have the Bassani stuff on order, waiting on the Rear knuckle recall, going to order the 2pc Brembo rotors and am even thinking about a full Kenny Brown IRS setup with 3.73s and the cooler...it is supposed to just about cure the wheel hop issue and reduce weight as well...

Thanks to everybody here...It is good to see that we all have nice cars, spent a whole lot of money and no one acting like a prima-dona...

Just a thought...I was thinking that it might be a good thing to glean all of the good info for mods and such, and make it a permanent forum topic. that way it is easier to find, and maybe reference the original thread for all the topic discussion including the unnecessary but humorous chatter...Or maybe some form of an FAQ on what works for everybody

Thanks again

Don...
'00 R # 152
'93 GT Conv
'93 LX Coupe
'92 Honda Accord Wagon
'89 Isuzu Imark Hatch SunSport

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by TcM-668

the unnecessary but humorous chatter..

Thanks again

:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad

:D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p

kevin

Re: Re: Thanks for all the good info...

Originally posted by Cobra-R

:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad

:D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p

is that all you've got to say?????

you're the moderator - get busy. i think he's got a great idea there to go thru all the threads and sort out the stuff he tlaked about and put them in to one archival thread.:lol:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Thanks for all the good info...

Originally posted by kevin

is that all you've got to say?????

you're the moderator - get busy. i think he's got a great idea there to go thru all the threads and sort out the stuff he tlaked about and put them in to one archival thread.:lol:

I agree, it is a great idea. I nominate Kevin to do it. Do I hear a second????:r: :r: :r:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
hey it was my idea 1st....but ok....i'll 4th it ....any volunteers???? How 'bout our resident webmeister???? hmmmmm just think how good that would look on your resume!!!! heeheehee.... :D :D :D :D :D :D:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by NJ2000R
hey it was my idea 1st....but ok....i'll 4th it ....any volunteers???? How 'bout our resident webmeister???? hmmmmm just think how good that would look on your resume!!!! heeheehee.... :D :D :D :D :D :D:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We can agree on that also. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread