Thanks for the help, Jared!

swt99svt

Established Member
Jared

Thanks for taking the time to talk through some fuel issues today. Total class act and an awesome representative for not only the company but for our industry as well.

It's nice to know that when you spend money with a company that the customer service isn't only there pre-sale but is strong and available to assist post-sale!

By the way, if this is the 52 you missed a ride on... You should have auctioned off your seat to charity! :beer:

P1000213.jpg

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jared

Thanks for taking the time to talk through some fuel issues today. Total class act and an awesome representative for not only the company but for our industry as well.

It's nice to know that when you spend money with a company that the customer service isn't only there pre-sale but is strong and available to assist post-sale!

By the way, if this is the 52 you missed a ride on... You should have auctioned off your seat to charity! :beer:

P1000213.jpg

My pleasure!! Hope I was able to help you get things figured out. If you have any other questions you know where to reach me.

BTW, That boat is sick!! Definitely not going to miss out on an opportunity like that again.

Have a great weekend.

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread