Thanks to JackA@@ on EBay: '03 Engine

hoodedsnake

Established Member
For a very short time one could walk in to the parts department at a certain local Ford dealer and purchase for the measely sum of $3.600 a brand new ready for installation complete from clutch to accesories from blower to oil pan including installed wiring harness. A brand new '03 engine. This is no misprint! I saw one of these engines today! Ready to go into a Maurauder as we speak. All you needed to order one of these babies was the VIN from your car and you were in.

The Maurauder looked sweet by the way, but I want to see it in the yet to come Dark Shadow Grey.

But alass due to some a@@ who posted one of the engines on EBay for sale, this is all no longer. Ford caught wind of it, changed the price or put in on order hold, and according to my dealer/parts manager they and other dealers are being audited by Ford. He says they will probably be re-billed at a new price YTD.

This BLOWS and if this D!@%WAD who sold that engine is found out I hope Ford fries his A@@ cause I'm pretty burned right now. Because I didn't get one!!!!

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
I saw a car online that actually put a 03 Cobra motor in a 93 coupe I believe and it showed the video of dynoing it.

Users who are viewing this thread