Thanks to MMR...

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
I spoke with Mark yesterday about an issue I'm having and they shipped me a couple small parts for nothing to remedy the problem. Well, I got them today, early afternoon. I think thats pretty damn good being we're on opposite sides of the country. Thats what customer service should be. Thank you MMR, your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Keep reading...

Last edited:

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
I'm not out of the woods yet, but I was very impressed with receiving these parts so fast.

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
Good to hear we still have some reputable companies out there who still hold customer service at the top of the list.

BT

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Like I said, I'm still not where I should be with this, but its a good start. Waiting to hear back from Mark.

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
Like I said, I'm still not where I should be with this, but its a good start. Waiting to hear back from Mark.

Understood, I'm just glad to hear he's stepping up to the plate to help you resolve your issue and shipping you parts for free to help as well. Definitely keep us posted. Good luck!!

BT

Last edited:

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Still havent heard from anyone over at MMR... I started tearin the motor apart today and its a bit of a bitch while its in the truck getting to valve cover bolts... I hope no one else has to go through this in the future. Its a lot of work for no real reason. Tomorrow I will pull the pulleys off and disconnect the timing cover from the oil pan and hopefully get this thing back together...

And before anyone says its the weekend and I shouldnt expect to hear from them, well that may be true, but there are motor builders and vendors that WILL go the extra mile to help you when you buy their products EVEN on the weekends. Anyone looking to go built, look at ALL your options and dont be afraid to pay a lil more from a smaller shop that specializes in Lightnings... your wallet will thank you in the long run.

lkatya

slow 4V
Established Member
Still havent heard from anyone over at MMR... I started tearin the motor apart today and its a bit of a bitch while its in the truck getting to valve cover bolts... I hope no one else has to go through this in the future. Its a lot of work for no real reason. Tomorrow I will pull the pulleys off and disconnect the timing cover from the oil pan and hopefully get this thing back together...

And before anyone says its the weekend and I shouldnt expect to hear from them, well that may be true, but there are motor builders and vendors that WILL go the extra mile to help you when you buy their products EVEN on the weekends. Anyone looking to go built, look at ALL your options and dont be afraid to pay a lil more from a smaller shop that specializes in Lightnings... your wallet will thank you in the long run.

Very true! Did they end up getting you a new timing cover?

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Nope... I haven't heard from them since last Wednesday. I guess they figure if they blow you off enough you'll just take care of it yourself which is what I will be doing. I paid too much money for this truck to sit any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread