Thanks usps, dick heads

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
well just got my HE today that i paid 75 for and the box was smashed...thanks alot guys! the sender sent it in pristine, am i SOL?
IMG_1663.gif

MikeW

Established Member
Damn that sucks.. I'd take the box and the HE to the your local PO and see what they say. If there was no insurance they may not do jack....

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I know with UPS everything you send is insured up to 100 dollars for free or thats how it use to be. Not sure about the post office. I'd say though if they didn't buy insurance your probably screwed.

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
hmmm, it says insured mail on it. Ill go check it out here in a few, kinda find the usps here. but what are they gonna do? HERES YOUR BRAND NEW HEAT EXHANGER!! WOOO, or go heres 5 dollars now go away?

Last edited:

UWMC_SVT

Established Member
they destroyed a set of 99 cobra heads that got from a guy on here and they were insured for 1G. i got nothing. i called them many times to try to get them to pay up. the exact words that i got were " GO **** OFF!!!!!". good luck man. Google ups claims, they never pay out on big $$ amounts.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
You will have to HOUND USPS to get anything out of them. Expect a LOT of runaround and start looking for another unit.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I learned my lesson years ago with a radio. Now I make sure that shit is packaged and padded to the tilt.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Its why their #1.

What about "their" #1? How do you know about "their" pee?

Anyways, how was it packed? I didn't bother reading all the posts to see if you said it already. Remember folks, standard packaging calls for at least 3" of sufficient padding on all sides.

STG

Banned
they destroyed a set of 99 cobra heads that got from a guy on here and they were insured for 1G. i got nothing. i called them many times to try to get them to pay up. the exact words that i got were " GO **** OFF!!!!!". good luck man. Google ups claims, they never pay out on big $$ amounts.

USPS, not UPS.:dancenana:

MysticGuy

Sam
Established Member
Hope it works out. I had a head that got cracked by DHL. Hope you get a claim check.

Speaking of DHL, they lost a transmission I purchased that was insured, and said I was sol. I was only curious as to how they lost a transmission. How do you misplace a 3'x3' 140lb box? :shrug:

281cubes

Wish I Had an SVT
Being that I've been a supervisor with UPS for five years now, I know that we have a system dedicated to locating lost/stolen packages and paying claims on damaged ones. One would think that USPS would have something similar, granted it'd likely take forever and a day to process any such claim. They certainly do work at the speed of government over there. :sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread