That ****in does it.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Someone broke into my car and broke my damn CD player. Same place that it was when they took my CDs. I'm so ****in pissed. Obviously someone has a problem with me and they are too big of a pussy to bring it to me. I'm pissed out of my mind rite now.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Yah now I'm not gonna park anywhere where its unattended for more than an hour.

stanger133

From my cold dead hands!
Established Member
If someone wants something, CD/DVD player, car or just to do damage, they will do so. Locking you're car doors, and having an alarm will not stop them. How many people here see why an alarm is going off in a parking lot?

I had a problem with my alarm in my old car, I was in a parking lot, lots of people around, it was going off for 1 minute, how many people came over to see why, zero.

Last edited:

03CobraDude

pacotaco said:
Car alarm?
pacotaco

haha... You have to be an idiot. Seriously, car alarms are the most worthless pieces of sh!t! If you've ever heard a car alarm, you've never thought someone was jacking your car up. You never even cared... all you probably thought was, "someone please shut that damn thing off!"

Think about it... WalMart... the parkinglots... car alarms go off all the time. When you actually notice it, you most likely think the wind has blown a cart into someones car, or some asshat opened there door too hard and hit another car...

and to the starter, sorry about the pussy who messed with your stuff. I hope he gets bit it the sack by a doggy with rabies!

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
JD_2001_svt said:
It's probably "friends". Try finding new ones, or completely doing without.

That seriously has to be the most ignorant remark I've ever heard. If you know your friends like I do than you dont have any problems.

SNake eAter LS1

Snake Charmer
Established Member
stupidchart.gif

Users who are viewing this thread