That is why you don't let a friend drive your new single Supra (pics)

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
and the sad part is that thing is probably still worth more than alot of the mustangs on here :poke:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
I know how to drive.......But!!!! If I'm allowed to drive someone else's car/truck,
I always take it easy due to the fact "Murphy's Law" is against you at all times
in these situations.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Damn, that sucks but the owner should have known better.

the owner probably doesnt even knwo what half the mods do on that car, just knows he has money and wants to impress his buddies, which is why the shops employee was driving the car in the first place!

im sure supra owners nationwide rejoice when one bites the dust, cause their resale value goes up every time.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
That's why you don't take any chances in letting anyone drive your car. No one.

The only buddies of mine that I would let drive are those that I know have as much track time under their belt as I do.

Myt brother in law hates my ass because I won't let him drive my car. This is exactly the reason.

Gix1k4

Established Member
Somebody's gonna be in the unemployment line soon....

Damn, that sucks big time.
I'm a big believer in the saying..."Real rides are built, not bought". Turn-key weapons are cool, but I think you'll respect the car much more if it's not just your money in it....Sweat equity and pride in your work go a long way.

Users who are viewing this thread