Thats gotta hurt --> really bad!

motorCITY

Established Member
thatsgottahurt.jpg

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
wait, was there a guy in that picture? All I saw were the spears in the neck of the bull. But yeah, you're right, I suppose those spears would hurt a lot. If I were that bull, and I was being killed by a little phag in spandex, I would probably be a little irate as well.

03'Darin

Established Member
Serves those F'n bull fighters right. To torture an animal the way they do, that's right where they deserve it.

I'm no animal rights activist or anything, but to torture an animal like bull fighters do all the while making a spectacle of it, more power to the bulls.

afro

Why?
Established Member
Originally posted by TrueBlueGT
wait, was there a guy in that picture? All I saw were the spears in the neck of the bull. But yeah, you're right, I suppose those spears would hurt a lot. If I were that bull, and I was being killed by a little phag in spandex, I would probably be a little irate as well.

Im not sure...but I think they bust a few in the bulls back to show they can get close to it and for skill or whatever....then take out a sword at the end and slam it in the cows head/throat...something like that...thatz how they kill it.

-fro

mx_9

Established Member
Since it's a fight to the death they should have let the bull finish him off. He was obviously worse off than the bull at that point in time.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
"You won't shit right for a month"-Bad Santa I believe that quote applies here.

Users who are viewing this thread