That's Some Damn Good Shoot'n

danny03cobra

Established Member
MAN, i am a gun guy but killing animals for no reason. not my thing, very good shooting. What was the distabce? 300-400yards?

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
danny03cobra said:
MAN, i am a gun guy but killing animals for no reason. not my thing, very good shooting. What was the distabce? 300-400yards?

My girlfreinds father and I hunt on a farm that has a permit to kill them because of crop damage. Trust me, you dont want to eat one of them lol

Last edited:

bam

Established Member
98Sn8ke said:
Im a live, im a live , im a live, DEAD!!!! lol I forget what movie thats from but thats the first thing that came to mind

"Hey honey, I'm hang gliding. Take a good picture! I'M DEAD"

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
danny03cobra said:

How bout preventing them from digging holes that break cattle's legs so farmers have to off them?

Sounds like a good reason to me.

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Wow that was absolutely gay, why would you shoot them animals? Are they overpopulating or something? Also how far were the shots? Didn't seem that far to me, as soon as you heard the shot the thing exploded.

98Sn8ke said:
Im a live, im a live , im a live, DEAD!!!! lol I forget what movie thats from but thats the first thing that came to mind
Black sheep, when the bug hit the windshield.

I also am not a fan of killing animals for no reason..... If they are causing problems, or are overpopulating the area, do it humanly. Theres no point in shooting animals with a M107, unless your a sick **** who likes to see them fly apart......

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
^^ there it is lol. Yea I can understand not having to blow them to pieces, but that kills them quicker then using a small game air rifle though.

Last edited:

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
Red99LimitedGT said:
I also am not a fan of killing animals for no reason..... If they are causing problems, or are overpopulating the area, do it humanly. Theres no point in shooting animals with a M107, unless your a sick **** who likes to see them fly apart......
how would you define humanely? i would consider a quick painless death pretty humane

but maybe thats just me

timpryor said:
how would you define humanely? i would consider a quick painless death pretty humane

but maybe thats just me
I consider a quick painless death humane too, but what is the point in using a gun that was designed to penetrate steal reinforced objects on small animals? A .22 with a scope would do the job all the same and cost a ton less. You know how much the rounds alone cost for that weapon? It doesn't take much to kill those furry little tunnel digging rats. Hes probably just some rich asshole who gets off shooting them.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Guys he's right.

I say we walk up to them, pick them up and hold them in our arms, and pet them as they softly die from our lethal injections.

Or we can shoot them. I like that option.

Lift your skirt, grab your nuts, say "I am man" and pull the damn trigger.

byeofcr

Established Member
.50 cal! FTW!

Those things never even heard the bang, they were dead before the sound got there.

and BTW that quote "IM ALIVE IM ALIVE IM DEAD" is from Wedding Crashers.

bettner12

Iraq bound
Established Member
M107? hahahah nope the rifles used in that video are.17 HMR, .204 Ruger, .223, .22-250, .243 Ackley Improved, 7mm. they did use a .50 in one video, but it's not that one.
hmm i wonder which is cheaper a day's worth of ammo or a head or two of cattle you have to shoot becasue they broke their leg in a PD hole?

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
bettner12 said:
M107? hahahah nope the rifles used in that video are.17 HMR, .204 Ruger, .223, .22-250, .243 Ackley Improved, 7mm. they did use a .50 in one video, but it's not that one.
hmm i wonder which is cheaper a day's worth of ammo or a head or two of cattle you have to shoot becasue they broke their leg in a PD hole?

Ammo.

Do you know how much cattle cost?

Users who are viewing this thread