The 2013 BMW HP4

crew_dawg16

Established Member
I know this is a car site and all, but we have some riders here as well and I think we can all appreciate what BMW is bringing to the table in 2013:

BMW HP4

[youtube_browser]EpzBpRnnOwI[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]Q0-Ic7r665M[/youtube_browser]

A bit pricey at $20-$25K, but with Japanese liter bikes already creeping above $16K, it's an amazing value for the technologies built-in.

I'll be picking one up :banana:

Also: Inb4Pizzfaggitbushguts:wf:etc.

Last edited:

soniclightning

Established Member
to pricey, i take a ducati 1199 panigale over it any day:beer:

Ride both of them and then decide.

I love my S1000RR but the electronics on it are all ****ed up. I thought about trading it for a 1199 S but the BMW feels so much better to me. Even with the TC and ABS being broken.

Hopefully BMW can release this model with no hiccups.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The 1199 didn't get as good of reviews as I expected but it's still the coolest looking bike out their right now imo. Can't deny the BMWs performance but it's just not physically appealing.

crew_dawg16

Established Member
to pricey, i take a ducati 1199 panigale over it any day:beer:

Went on a demo ride on an S1000,buddy of mine who owns a 1198 rode the panigale and hated it. The bike is an under performing, uncomfortable piece of shit.

[youtube_browser]LYGIwBR-4v4[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Juiced 66

Established Member
I'd ride one, but the price keeps me away. I'm not as concerned with all the extra gadgets as I am with raw power, so I'd save $ and buy an r1 or gixxer and throw a coue mods on them. Still.. That BMW is a bad ass bike.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
I'd ride one, but the price keeps me away. I'm not as concerned with all the extra gadgets as I am with raw power, so I'd save $ and buy an r1 or gixxer and throw a coue mods on them. Still.. That BMW is a bad ass bike.

or a 1000rr or a zx10

seriously I dont think the performace gap between the jap liter bikes and the bmw is $10,000

tnuce10

Established Member
I'm surprised you guys all think the headlights are ugly....I love how asymmetrical they are. That's my favorite part of these bikes

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
I kid I kid...as a fellow ZX10R rider I'd buy a new S 1000 RR if I had the cash to do so. I am not big of the headlights either but overall I like it :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread