The amazing people of Japan

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
Here is a video I think everyone, or mostly everyone, would enjoy seeing. A little about me: Last year I was stationed in Japan when the 9.0 earthquake happened. My ship was one of the first responders to the quake. I was apart of the search and rescue team as well as the humanitarian aid. The US Navy sent out massive support to help these amazing people. Not once was there any disorder. There was a guy who ran into the convenience store, grabbed every bottle of water and on his way to the register, turned around and put all but 2 of them back so others would be able to have some. Well anyways, I hope you enjoy.

Arigato from Japan Earthquake Victims - YouTube

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
what ship/ station? I was in Yokosuka USS Vandegrift FFG48

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Here is a video I think everyone, or mostly everyone, would enjoy seeing. A little about me: Last year I was stationed in Japan when the 9.0 earthquake happened. My ship was one of the first responders to the quake. I was apart of the search and rescue team as well as the humanitarian aid. The US Navy sent out massive support to help these amazing people. Not once was there any disorder. There was a guy who ran into the convenience store, grabbed every bottle of water and on his way to the register, turned around and put all but 2 of them back so others would be able to have some. Well anyways, I hope you enjoy.

Arigato from Japan Earthquake Victims - YouTube

They are certainly honorable and resilient people. I'm amazed Japan managed to rebuild and prosper so quickly after being (deservedly) decimated during WWII. Some countries/regions never recover from natural disasters.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The fact that the elder offered service to clean up and protect the young ones from having to do it and risk the danger of radiation tells you something. Those people have more clan than we do, that's for sure.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
You could say the amazing people of the United States. I bet back in December of 1941 the Japs would have never imagined the generosity towards them by the grand children of the people they were trying to destroy.

Users who are viewing this thread