the basics

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
My SM Arnold sheeps wool mitt only lasted me about a year, so I'm in need of a new one. The website that sells them doesn't sell any other stuff I want, so I don't want to pay shipping and make a 10 dollar item 20 dollars.

I also want a good clay bar kit, and a good wax for my dsg car and a color similar to torch red.

I'm also in need of a good waffle weave towel for drying, and some good microfiber for when doing the claybar.

When I search it appears that all the good products aren't on a single website and I'd have to order from at least 2 different websites to get decent products.

Anyone have 1 website that I can order these things from and it not be products that are no better than what I could buy in AutoZone?

Thanks for the help.

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Look at autogeek.net, poorboys.com, chemicalguys.com all are real great detailing suppliers.

Any suggestions on mitts from autogeek? My last sheeps wool didn't last a year and started shedding all over my car and I don't care to spend 17 dollars on theirs and it do the same.

Anyone think the cotton one will be good?
Cobra Cotton Chenille Wash Mitt

I'm really in need of a good wash mitt and some wax and clay bar kit. As well as some microfiber and would like to order all from one site.

Users who are viewing this thread