the best car cover available

inferno03

Established Member
I keep my 03 cobra garaged but it gets really dusty. I do have a car cover but it always leaves some resedue that comes from the car cover that leaves it looking dusty.

I'm looking for a really good car cover that fits well for 03 cobra's and comes with additional material for the antena so i don't have to make holes and does not leave the car dustier than the weather does.

Does any one have any recommendations and knows where to get one from?

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
Do a quick search. There was a thread on this few months back where someone rated a number of different car covers and the most expensive was definitely not the best.

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
+1 on the Cali Car Covers... we've got them for both the WS6 and the Cobra.. only cover to buy out there. I picked up the Superweave for the Cobra for around $420 because it spends some nights out side.. if you only store yours indoors, like we do with the WS6, all you'd need is the Dustop. This one is for indoor use only and offers the best protection against dust and UV rays. We washed and stored the WS6 for a little over 6 months, pulled the cover off and it looked just like the day we stored it. no dust, no NOTHING on the paint. Just as clean as the day we washed it 6 months before, the dustop should run you about $220ish..

http://www.calcarcover.com/default.aspx

just my .02 cents

Users who are viewing this thread