The "Black AMS EVO" dynos at 826AWHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blown02

Established Member
very impressive! how long do you think itll last, and will that drivetrain take hard launches? how much boost?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Damn what a monster, what size turbo is he using now? This is on 2.3L stroker right?

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
GT42R on a 2.3 stroker. Holy sh!t and Chris doesnt even know yet LOL! It's too late to call em probably, hmmm, Im sure he has been flooded as it is. I cant wait to see the difference when it gets back. They didnt spray it yet either!!!!!

cobra-info

Established Member
42 psi, race gas, & look at the tq........ I guess I was expecting more :poke: .
Im not really that Impressed.... (42psi doesn't really sound all that efficent to me?)

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Crackerballer said:
So who in Florida is going to be the first to step to the plate?

Friend of mine wants to run him in his Dart Blocked 347 Vortech T Trim & 100 Shot 93 Notch. There is also a Trans Am over with a 434 LS1 and a 300 shot that has been wanting to run him. 98 Cobra vert with a built engine, Vortech and nitrous wants to run him too. Plus there are some folks down south that had been wanting to run too. Im sure he will be busy.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
cobra-info said:
42 psi, race gas, & look at the tq........ I guess I was expecting more :poke: .
Im not really that Impressed.... (42psi doesn't really sound all that efficent to me?)

The AMS Shop car runs the same boost on the same turbo, ran mid 9's@154 or so. The torque should be coming up soon. :coolman:

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Oh and guys, keep this thread clean, nobody, especially him will claim to beat everybody, ignore what some of the people that think it's unbeatable. The owner cant wait to get it back and have fun, nothing more, nothing less.

broeli

Established Member
For comparison. The AMS shop Evo put down 808awhp on that dyno and has ran 9.4 in the 1/4 at the same level of boost. Chris' spools faster than the shop cars 2.0l and it will put down even higher #'s when it is sprayed. :D
Chris' Evo won't rev as high as the shop Evo though.

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Oh yea, I saw the STi Vs Evo shoot out video, AMS has done big things with there cars. All I can say, VIDEO TAPE EVERY RACE.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Crackerballer said:
Oh yea, I saw the STi Vs Evo shoot out video, AMS has done big things with there cars. All I can say, VIDEO TAPE EVERY RACE.

KevPSR is gonna be on it, Im sure. :thumbsup:

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Speeds8erM-1 said:
Friend of mine wants to run him in his Dart Blocked 347 Vortech T Trim & 100 Shot 93 Notch. There is also a Trans Am over with a 434 LS1 and a 300 shot that has been wanting to run him. 98 Cobra vert with a built engine, Vortech and nitrous wants to run him too. Plus there are some folks down south that had been wanting to run too. Im sure he will be busy.

Is that jake by any chance withthe 98 cobra? Its a yellow one right?

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
SuperDanoGP said:
Is that jake by any chance withthe 98 cobra? Its a yellow one right?

That would be him. :thumbsup: He said he wanted to run when it got back. The nanner is no joke either!

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
I extend my deepest condolences to that poor clutch and tranny. Everyone please, keep them in your prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread