The bright Orange sleeper

4V FURY

Largly Misunderstood
Established Member
Selling my one owner 18k mile Competition Orange Mach1 to finance a home purchase. This car was built to be a true dual purpose car with all factory options still in place. You could drive this car on a trip, to the store, cruise night, or to the track and home again. I have $40k invested in this car.

A quick run down:

324" Big Bore stroker
Boss330 Heads, Cams, Short Runner Intake
Canton Pan and windage tray
4.30s, 31 spline Moser axles, Ford 31 spline traction lok
Bassani Mid Length headers with off road X-pipe
SLP powerflow cat back with 3.5" Mach1 style tips
18x9 AFS Mach1 replica wheels in the rear
All the bolt ons including Accufab TB, JLT CAI, Eibach springs, SCT Excal2 tuner, etc.....

This car is adult owned and very well kept having never seen snow or salt. It has been run at Norwalk's Summit Raceway and
has run a best of 11.34 @ 125.6 mph. This is all motor with no nitrous supercharger or turbo and it now actually has 30 MORE rear wheel hp
since that run was made!

I'm sure that there is more that i am forgetting right now so feel free to ask any questions. I can email more pics to serious buyers only!

Asking price is $21,500

See link for pics For Sale Competition Orange 04' Mach1 5-sp. - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

4V FURY

Largly Misunderstood
Established Member
The car now has a SVT Focus fuel pump, BBK long tube headers and H-pipe. Actual miles on the car as of tonight is 17,938.

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
This car is mint ive seen it many times in person. Someone is going to get a real nice Mach1

4V FURY

Largly Misunderstood
Established Member
Despite the 4.30s, the car got 26.83 mpg on a trip up to Detroit for the Woodward Dream Cruise. I would have been happy with 20-22. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread