The C06 w/ 18" Cobras + Nikon D60

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
like everyone else said.. dont get a new one.. that thing is clean and taken care of.. put a 03 cobra longblock in that bitch and a t56 or built auto.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Sick car, it's real put together but man get the front bumper filled, sanded and painted by a professional body shop

sickponey

Established Member
mine started out with a v6 just like yours now its got a 302 it was worth the work if that's the way you want to go with it. but it still looks awesome, super clean lines.

nocompetition04

The C06
Established Member
That's a clean picture. What kind of camera?
Thanks. It's in the thread title : P
badass gt man! paint looks great.
Thanks... but um it's clearly a 6 lol... :shrug:
I love the wheels on the CO but I don't care for all that black on the rear of the car....doesn't flow well with the wheels. Nice car..
Yeah I know, they kind of clash. But mod for mod, I love them both so much. I can deal with them together... However I'm thinking of picking up a set of 18" 04 Machine Faced w/ Black Cutouts though. If I decide to get them, I'll probably just keep the chrome too lol. Couldn't imagine getting rid of them. I think these would give my car a whole new look, and definitely make it more subtle. Here's a couple quick chops I did:

DSC_0538copy-1.jpg

DSC_0654chop.jpg

Looks awesome buddy!
Hehe thanks man : P
Sick car, it's real put together but man get the front bumper filled, sanded and painted by a professional body shop

Yeah I know... I would love to do that. Maybe one day...

nocompetition04

The C06
Established Member
Oh and I have thought about dropping a V8 in it, but don't know if I would really wanna go through all that. I kinda wanna fresh start with a V8, always have... So I don't know we'll see... I would really love to get a CO GT/Mach and just transfer all the parts over though lol.

quik67mustang

wat
Established Member
no v8 no care!

glad to see you on here :beer: you have always had one of my favorite cars on 3.8, if you dont wanna go the gnarly v6 route drop a 4v in it! you know enough people down there to help you do it! way too clean of a car!

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
That's a great looking Mustang. I wouldn't have any problems driving that thing around. Like others have said, I would just drop a 4V in there and be done. :rockon:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Yeah I know, they kind of clash. But mod for mod, I love them both so much. I can deal with them together... However I'm thinking of picking up a set of 18" 04 Machine Faced w/ Black Cutouts though. If I decide to get them, I'll probably just keep the chrome too lol. Couldn't imagine getting rid of them. I think these would give my car a whole new look, and definitely make it more subtle. Here's a couple quick chops I did:

DSC_0538copy-1.jpg

DSC_0654chop.jpg

Well I would definitely keep the chrome wheels....but again its your car and do what you like but I would love to see it without the black rear.;-)

Users who are viewing this thread