The Cobra is Back

Boobinspector

Established Member
Over all Two Guys did A fantastic job on my car. Parts replaced included.
Borla Catback
Afco H/E
OEM front bumper, r/h side skirt, front wheel well cover, oem chin spoiler, oem fog lights and bezels, front bilstien struts, all wheel replaced w/ saleens (reproduction), new tires, both rear tires, left front hub and ball joint.

Hopefully I can get with someone to post some pics. Maybe Jason. HMMMM. :banana:

wheelhopper

Established Member
I didn't know you needed all that done. I thought you just had some spider cracks on your lower front bumper cover.

Boobinspector

Established Member
I didn't know you needed all that done. I thought you just had some spider cracks on your lower front bumper cover.

No there was way more to it. It actually happen the night I came down to pick up the DRs from you at Jason's house. Unfortunatlly it happen not 3 minutes from home. Thats what happens when you go over black ice sometimes.

In the end what matters most is my family wasn't in the car, no body got injured including myself, and my car was the only one involved. It really sucked but oh well its back now and I plan on enjoying it.

It actually now looks alot like Mike's except with 18 chrome Saleens.:rockon:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
well not like mine, because now you probably don't have a front end full of rock chips. Pics?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Easy. Just upload them somewhere, photobucket, etc. Then put the link to the image inside of an "

Users who are viewing this thread