The craigslist corvette

1o1proof

Established Member
So many things wrong there, I can't even imagine what this person was on? Oh, I mean what they were thinking.
The plate frame screwed into bumper cover so they could sport a hot wheels plate was a pretty slick idea though.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
lol I like how the article only focuses on the automatic. I cant hate because I cant drive stick lol. But after using my gear selector on a small twisty I can see the benefit.

Maustang

Established Member
I can't believe it but it actually looks even worse in the video. It looks like a female taking to the video with no male in sight, is this female owned??

Don't know I tried to see who owns it yesterday.
They pulled in to a parking spot at the Fred Myer I was at then pulled back out but never got out of the car

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
This is the part where someone says "It's THEIR car. Why should I, or anyone care about what they do to THEIR car"?

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
Lol at the heavy breathing while just simply walking around the car

2hheuqc.png

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
WTF? Is this some kind of joke? I am having a hard time believing someone would take a vette and cover it in decals and ricer BS from autozone.

You can probably pick up a base model, high mileage C5 for $5k these days. They ain't status symbols....

Users who are viewing this thread