The Dark Knight Rises killing spree in CO

gamebred26

Established Member
plus all the panic and hysteria in a dark theatre..you better be well trained or you will hit everyone but the gunman.

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
Can't believe no body shot back. Makes me want to go get a conceal

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

He was wearing full tactical kevlar from head to toe. I doubt anyone was even carrying let alone carrying something that has enough penetration power to pierce kevlar and well trained enough to shoot a gunmen amongst all the chaos in a dark theater.

Last edited:

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member

It really shows how much people like to follow others....sad. One high school killing spree leads to all of these mass shootings. I understand people get so sick of life they want to end it, but what provokes these people to take out all of these innocent people with them? A flipping baby was shot for gods sake....

I would love to take these idiots in a room with no weapons and give them an old fashioned ass whooping. Bunch of cowards :fm:

94venomV8

Established Member
It's illegal to have a firearm in those theaters....hence why no once shot back

Yeah its funny the theater doesn't allow firearms.....say that to the guy that just shot everyone up. Thats the problem with todays society these idiots and democrats don't see that criminals are going to do what they please anyway, laws don't apply to them, so why not be able to stop them?

On a side note, if it came down to illegally carrying, shooting that guy and saving my kids life as well as people around me, I wonder how the jury would find?

Last edited:

Pitbullstang

Established Member
What is this world coming too, this is why I carry a firearm, because if something would happen to my wife or kids on my watch I could never live with my self, and this kind of senseless killing is happening more and more each day:nonono:. Kevlar or not getting hit with a bullet is no fun and that mite just buy you enough time to get the hell out of there.

Driver500

Established Member
On a side note, if it came down to illegally carrying, shooting that guy and saving my kids life as well as people around me, I wonder how the jury would find?

That's when you put your gun back in the holster and walk away.

"Must have been a ricochet" I'd say between the crowd confusion and the cops not wanting to "get the guy that killed the murderer" it would never come to light.

Truth is..as heavily armored as this guy was shooting back would have only focused his attack on you.

Last edited:

Mystic03

Established Member
That's when you put your gun back in the holster and walk away.

"Must have been a ricochet" I'd say between the crowd confusion and the cops not wanting to "get the guy that killed the murderer" it would never come to light.

Truth is..as heavily armored as this guy was shooting back would have only focused his attack on you.

rather that than him targeting woman and children. but just sad you have to be on the edge everywhere you go nowdays...springfield xdm .45 get used to my hip

20redfire03

Established Member
Hopefully, they end this piece of shits life ASAP. A trial should be quick and swift. Then they can take him from the courtroom straight to the lethal injection room or they could save some money and just put a bullet in his head.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
So anyone wanna go see batman tonight?

I want to but I'm on the fence about it now.

He was wearing full tactical kevlar from head to toe. I doubt anyone was even carrying let alone carrying something that has enough penetration power to pierce kevlar and well trained enough to shoot a gunmen amongst all the chaos in a dark theater.

Not according to some in the thread in roadside.

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
On top of it all, he booby traped his apartment. They have cleared 5 buildings in the area and say it will be hours or days before they figure out how to disarm it.

Users who are viewing this thread