The day my Cobra died

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Hopefully things turn around for you! I know what its like not working for up to 8 months and somehow spending the thousands of dollars that were saved up in a blink of an eye, to being basically $60 shy of being flat ass broke.

Apply for any job out there thats available, even if the pay is a lot less, its better than nothing.

MLS

Established Member
I wish you the best, things have a way of turning around. PS check that 10 over ford cost post he says you save up to 40% off retail price, then take heads and shortblock to machine shop to get resurfaced. Should come out cheaper then youd think

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Im sorry to hear so many of you guys have lost your jobs so close to Christmas, raises a real big bullshit flag when the Gov. tries to tell us the worst is over huh? far as im concerned we need to get everyone a job before messing with god damn health care what a waste of resources in a time like this....sorry for the rant I just feel bad seeing so many of you all getting screwed over in this economy...times are tougher than most all of us have ever seen

good luck and keep those heads up!

chikenkiwi2

Established Member
Definately apply for UI. Been unemployed for a long ass time now...29years old and 30k in the hole, living in my parents basement. :kaboom::loser: Collect that UI and try to do some sort of side work while you're looking for a new job. You payed your taxes for your income and will still have to pay taxes on UI. So, don't feel too bad collecting UI (banks/gm doesn't etc.etc.)...the messiah will eventually bail everyone out. right??? :rollseyes

Mustang Buster

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your hard times...when it rains it pours. Sounds like you still have your wits about you, and a girlfriend you are very happy with, so things will improve, just hang in there. I will pray that things turn around for you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread