The Doghouse, we've all been there

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
haha thats funny stuff. Im not married but I was once in the doghouse for a couple days for making a wisecrack about abortion.:uh oh:

Last edited:

homer302

Banned
Yep. We had a conversation about our upcoming anniversary. It was our 2nd year. We decided to not get each other anything.....so I didn't. :burn::bash::poke:

What I didn't realize is that what she meant was she wasn't getting me anything but I was still supposed to surprise her with something. Whew. That was awful for about a month.

My female to English translation has improved a lot in 5 years. LOL.

Coiled03

Established Member
Yep. We had a conversation about our upcoming anniversary. It was our 2nd year. We decided to not get each other anything.....so I didn't. :burn::bash::poke:

What I didn't realize is that what she meant was she wasn't getting me anything but I was still supposed to surprise her with something. Whew. That was awful for about a month.

Don't mind me.....I'm just jotting this down in my translation book. :read:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Hahaha I knew what it was before she unwrapped it. VC's aint cheap!

LANIGRL

CrazyCobraLady
Established Member

LOL!!! this is priceless !!!!

IShb3w

Established Member
OMG LOLLLL my friend i used to live with got his fiance a freaking vaccum for their anniv one time, i liked to shit myself. she was so pissed, i roffled all over the place.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
I cant beleive that commercial. Absolutely priceless. I've been there before no doubt about it! I always get out though.

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
never been in the dog house, im the MOTHA PUCKIN DOG CATCHER I am the damn boss:coolman:

Bullitt4859

Established Member
Hahah wow. im not married but i do have 5 sisters and the background lady voice in the room they were in, is what i hear all the time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread