The dust bunnies in my gauge cluster.

joshua5438

Here...Hemi...Hemi !!!
Established Member
haha. This is a new one on me.. Dont know any other way to get them out except to take it all apart.

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
lol, I have the same problem. Pisses me off. There's gotta be a way to blow some compressed air in there.

Stinger2007

Established Member
yeah!

lol, I have the same problem. Pisses me off. There's gotta be a way to blow some compressed air in there.

This is what I'm thinking, I have the compressed air. I just need to think of a way to get inside the cluster to blow it out.

?????:shrug:

moon

Established Member
Nope.......It's sealed up good, I had to pull the cluster out and then pull the face off of it. No joy........ believe me.

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Where the hole is for the trip reset, I stick the thin straw in there and blast away.

red-light

I see the light
Established Member
it comes apart pretty easy.. pull the dash piece that surrounds the steering coloum, then i think you have to take the piece above the cluster(dash lip) .....if i remember corectly it is a 7mm socket or wrench.
the entire front plexi glass peice will come out, it is not a sealed unit.

mine was dust city when i bought it and i couldnt stand it, i took it apart by just looking at it....its not hard at all and well worth it .

Last edited:

red-light

I see the light
Established Member
Nope.......It's sealed up good, I had to pull the cluster out and then pull the face off of it. No joy........ believe me.

its not sealed? the front plexi glass comes right off.....completed it in less than 45 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread