The Expendables

SCREAMINSVT

Established Member
I saw The Expendables yesterday was a awesome movie action packed just letting everyone know if looking for a good movie here's a scene [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvzrLudgRHk&feature=related"]YouTube- The Expendables - Basketball Fight[/nomedia]

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Haha seems like they spent all their money on the big actors and had none left over for for quality explosions and blood spatter. Just look at when they set Austin on fire. There was a few parts where I actually LOLed in the theater.

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
Seen the Movie the weekend it was released. I thought it was a good Movie, I give it two thumbs up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
a couple of days ago, a few of my working buddies and i watched a boot-leg copy of this movie... it was very good. that is one of the positive of being in a third-world country... you get all the boot-leg shit before the movie(s) even hit the stores!

i would highly recommend this movie to anyone!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
a couple of days ago, a few of my working buddies and i watched a boot-leg copy of this movie... it was very good. that is one of the positive of being in a third-world country... you get all the boot-leg shit before the movie(s) even hit the stores!

i would highly recommend this movie to anyone!

I hate to break it to you, but anyone can download those.

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
One of the worst movies ever.

Try this and watch again.

vagisil.jpg

Gix1k4

Established Member
I thought it was great, you have to take it for what it is.... an over the top, unrealistic buffet of carnage and explosions. if you're looking for a documentary, stick to the discovery channel.

And the movie has revived my interest in the '53-'55 F100, love those trucks.

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
The people who said this movie sucked aparently don't know a good action movie... this was probably one of the best action movies ever... if not the best in IMHO.

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Yea I loved that movie too, would probably see it again.
Btw I heard that Steven Seagal was supposed to play Dolph Lundgren's role but declined because Jet Li kicks his ass. What an arrogant person...thank god for Dolph lol

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
Thought it was good too. Glad Couture didnt have much to say, cause his acting skills suck imo.

Users who are viewing this thread