The first race I've had in months!

Prey4Me

Another H&C LS1
Established Member
Well my car has been down for a while so I been dying for some action. Yesterday I was out for a drive with a few friends when I come upon this ricer looking honda doing about 65mph and I figure what the hell. I get next to him and his buddy has this stupid grin on his face, they try to take off so I slam it into third and proceed to put about 7 or 8 lengths on his fast and the furious ass by 80mph so I just let off and gave his ass the hazards, and you guessed it...... We got the flyby, fart can buzzing, light flashing, the whole 9 yards. The story sucked and the kill was less than thrilling I know, but give me a break I was feinding for any action I could get :shrug: .

PS-BTW this all happened in the SRT-8 charger I was test driving with my girl,my buddy, and the salesman in the car :lol: . The salesman didn't even say a word. :pepper: :banana:

Prey4Me

Another H&C LS1
Established Member
bmfgsxr said:
so did you buy the charger? ;)
Nope, no charger for me. Me and my Girl were looking for a car for her really. It was kinda dissapointing as I was expecting a little more grunt, but what should I expect from a 4000lb+ car with 4 people in it :shrug: .

Users who are viewing this thread