The Florida Lightning and SVT owners will be holding a meet at Old Town near Orlando

Rampage

Established Member
The Florida Lightning and SVT owners will be holding a meet at Old Town near Orlando on the 18th of January. Below is the info.

oldtown.jpg

daysulayout.jpg

This Hotel is Days Inn Suites East Maingate Old Town.
It is right on the property of Old Town.
Rooms are $44.00 per night. You can call 407-396-8669 Ext. 2014
and speak to Ron Loman or e-mail [email protected]
and tell him you are with the Ford Truck Group staying on Jan. 18th. He is going to arrange for our rooms to be close together overlooking the parking lot just the way you guys like!
If you are going I suggest you call asap to get your room that way they will be together. He said if made by 1/14 price would be guaranteed.
These suites hold from 1-6 people and have a bedroom, bath, kitchen, living room, sitting room with extra fold out bed. Take a day to relax at one of our three outdoor pools (two are heated), which feature chaise lounges, umbrella tables, and barbecue and picnic areas. You´ll love our convenience, family atmosphere as well as our many extras.

Conveniently located within the Old Town Shopping, Dining and Entertainment Complex, which offers 75 unique shops, 18 thrill rides and 9 restaurants.
Complimentary scheduled transportation to: 4 Disney Parks, Universal Studios, Sea World and Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores.
Each guest receives FREE ride passes to Old Town Shopping, Dining and Entertainment Complex (restrictions apply).
Barbecue/ Picnic Area
Pantry/Mini Mart
Game Room
Coin operated Guest Laundry
Playground
Buy One Get One Free Tickets to
Selected Area Attractions (restrictions apply)
Hair Dryers in all rooms
72 hour cancellation policy
In-Room Voice Mail

Check-in 4:00 p.m
Check-out 11:00 a.m.
Free Parking
In-Room Safes and Unlimited Local Calls $2.85 per day
Coffee Makers
ATM Machines
24-Hour Front Desk
Complimentary USA Today available at Front Desk (Monday-Friday)
Non-Smoking Rooms available
Express Check-out
Gift Shop
Free Old Town Coupon Book valued at $300.00
Guest Services Desk in lobby offering discounted tickets to area attractions
Accept all major credit cards
Fax Service Available
1st and 2nd floors locations available
Exterior Corridors
Pets Welcome - $10.00 Per night per pet, $25.00 non-refundable deposit, limit 2 pets per room

Map
I-75:
I-75 to I-4 East to Exit 64A. Days Suites is one mile ahead on the right.

I-95:
I-95 to I-4 West to Exit 64A. Days Suites is one mile ahead on the right.

Florida Turnpike:

Exit at #249 to Osceola Parkway West (Toll Road). Turn left at South International Drive, then left onto 192 E. Days Suites is a quarter mile ahead on the right.

map_dsme.jpg

Parking will accommodate in excess of 60 beautiful Ford SVT vehicles and their owners.

CONTACT Julie for more details @ [email protected] or visit the site at www.flasvt.com for more details!

Users who are viewing this thread