The Gambino Special, death by Ford!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Well Gambino,

You asked for it so I went looking for it. It wasn't too hard to find either. I got the multiple kill for you, right here in Jersey too.

It was another beautiful day here in Jersey on Sunday, so I washed and waxed "the Three Amigo's." Also known as the Lightning and the Mustang Sisters.:p I then took each one for a cruise to get some dust and rust off the brakes. Came home and parked each on in their respective spots on the driveway and left them to ride the Motorcycle. Nothing special there.

But MONDAY!!! Monday, was another beautiful day and it was perfect weather to drop the top and drive. So, I did. It was maybe two minutes into my cruise on the Hwy that I heard the "Whine of a large bore can opener" and then appearing next to me was an Eclipse GSX painted wild blue and yellow. At this point I had to raise the volume of the CD I was listening to, "Bat out of Hell."

We hit the Light together and he performs a very nice wheel spin with absolutely no forward motion, so I take off gently and go, quite unimpressed. He gets next to me as I am taking a jughandle to head home and now he is revving and giving me thumbs up. So we both take the light and turn back down the highway and immediately come to a Red Light (common place for Jersey) There he is revving again. The turns green, I hit it and get the jump, all I keep hearing is that can opener getting further and further away, falling back. Once I hit 100, I back off and he catches up with this dumb ass look on his face. I can't figure it out. I give him a thumbs up and he grins and I take off. He is now following me.

I make a bunch of turns to see how much he wants to follow me and he does, all the way to my house. Usually I wouldn't let someone follow me home, but he seemed harmless and I had his plate number.

As I back the stang back into the spot in the driveway, he see the other stang and the lightning. He says to me, "What is that thing (mustang)turboed or what?" I say no, it is Supercharged. He said, well if I had my Nitrous tank filled you wouldn't have beat me. So I laughed and then he pissed me off.

He said, "You got one of those Lightnings, they suck, I beat them all the time without Nitrous." Really, I said, He said Yah.

Okay, let me get the keys.

We did two runs up and down the Highway. I killed him each time, not even funny, not even close. He follows me back and says he is having a bad day.

I said You sure are. Want to make it a "Hat Trick?" He said "a what?" Want to make it three? Let me get the keys to the other Stang. To make a long story short. Team Ford got the hat trick.

He promises to return some day with a full tank of Nitrous. I said, okay then that day, I will "use full throttle/pedal" on the Lightning no backing off!

It was a nice afternoon in New Jersey.

thanks for your attention

94cobra

When will it be fast enuf
Established Member
Hat trick, thats cool. Especially in 3 different cars in the same day. Too bad he didn't want to fight you, then you could have kicked his ass. A hat trick and a fight. Then we would call you Gordie howe.:coolman:
later
john

Gambinotdx

Established Member
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NOW THAT'S THE KIND OF STUFF I WANNA READ!!!!!!!!!!!! you've made my day here at work. you make me so proud to be a Ford owner!!!! very key story...one of my favs thus far! keep em comin!!!!!!!! :D :burn: :bash: kill 'em all!!! let uncle ben sort em out!! :lol:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
He follows me back and says he is having a bad day.

LOL! Sounds like he's having a bad life.:lol:

Very nice kills. You should have raced him up the street on foot and then you really would have destroyed his ego.:cool:

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by 94cobra
Hat trick, thats cool. Especially in 3 different cars in the same day. Too bad he didn't want to fight you, then you could have kicked his ass. A hat trick and a fight. Then we would call you Gordie howe.:coolman:
later
john

gordie was the man, on ice or not

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Re: Re: The Gambino Special, death by Ford!

Originally posted by Blackgeetee

LOL! Sounds like he's having a bad life.:lol:

Very nice kills. You should have raced him up the street on foot and then you really would have destroyed his ego.:cool:

Joel,

No, I think John had the right idea, because I would have won the fight. But he definitely would have beat me running, especially with me chasing him:)

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Re: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Gambinotdx
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NOW THAT'S THE KIND OF STUFF I WANNA READ!!!!!!!!!!!! you've made my day here at work. you make me so proud to be a Ford owner!!!! very key story...one of my favs thus far! keep em comin!!!!!!!! :D :burn: :bash: kill 'em all!!! let uncle ben sort em out!! :lol:

Hey Bro,

I glad I could make your day some how, well at least until your True Blue comes in.

And remember this only happened 30 minutes from you:lol:

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Adam ,

Your harem looks great!!!

Zach,

The kids play nice together. It is that common enemy theory at work. But, at night when I leave them alone they fight like Fords and Chebbies, man!

It was such a nice day, I wish I could have gotten the Mach 1 in the picture, but she is in climate controlled storage for the winter.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Re: fordsvtfan....

Originally posted by Gambinotdx
Fordsvtfan,

what mods are you running and what kind of times are you pullin'? (on the L)

Superchip with JDM drive bye tuning
90 MM MAF JDM with cold air induction
Boost bypass
Line Valve mod
Magnaflow exhaust

Monday JDM will complete the electric fan kit, motorsport high flow water pump, four pound pulley, single blade T.B. and New NGK T5's maybe T6's.

Plus all the interior and exterior "cosmetic" parts.

Users who are viewing this thread