The Goat eats some Habaneros

beerformeplz

Kenne Bell Mach 1
Established Member
10 in a row.
lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEzoHUjp6aw"]YouTube - Eric "The Goat" Eats 10 Habanero Peppers[/ame]

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member
Well I'm really glad he is vomiting in the sink and drinking from the faucet in what appears to be some sort of fast food establishment. T= TERRIFIC!!

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
If you eat 1 habenero, your a dumbass. If you eat 2 habeneros, your a badass. If you eat 10 habeneros, your retarded.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
If he can eat ten habaneros he can drink any damn thing he wants. Kid shouldn't have any arthritis problems, ever, with all that oleoresin capsecium in his system.

Edited: I didn't see the end of the video. Wonder why he bothered if it hit him that hard? Macho points? If you like habaneros, fine. I know a couple of guys who do, and they claim they like the taste. But if it is torture, and you do it anyway ... you may have a problem.

Jim Snover

Only men drink pink Powerade.

Last edited:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
The last time i ate a habenero, it tasted alot like a bell pepper before the burn started. It burned like hell, but i got some hot sauce thats puts them to shame. Habeneros are around 250k on the heat scale? My hot sauce is 600k.. Its some GOOD shit in small doses.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
At work I was once bet $160 that I could not drink a gallon of milk in an hour.

I failed all over the floor, hostess, time cards, and employee parking lot...

crazyj0n

Established Member
Ive eaten some things with habanero sauce on it. My face went numb, but it was good.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
My sophomore year in high school this mexican kid brought in a couple of Habaneros and gave one to me and gave one to another kid in my class. I just took a small bite, it wasn't enjoyable, but I was able to manage. We were sitting in the back of a history class so I wasn't going to go all out and then end up having to run out to get some water.

The other kid, didn't know what he was getting into. He threw it down like a piece of candy. Five minutes later he made a run for the door, and ended up puking all over the classroom.

Users who are viewing this thread