The Godfather II ( XBOX 360 )

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
I got a gift this afternoon, It was this game. I own the PS3 Version of the first one.. Called the Don Edition. So has anyone else picked up this newest Godfather game :coolman:

I will be kicking ass later on tonight and Xbox live once i get things done :rockon:

TheGodfatherII360.jpg

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
I was gone, here and there. I left came back home and it was here.. And the Family just got done cooking Bar B Que on the grill and im sitting here eating. I still have to run to wal mart or somewhere, I will check it later tonight... Im a night person. The first one was amazing, And this one looks Outstanding :rockon:

is it any good? saw this at the store today was thinking about getting it

90slow50

90slow5.0
Established Member
I was gone, here and there. I left came back home and it was here.. And the Family just got done cooking Bar B Que on the grill and im sitting here eating. I still have to run to wal mart or somewhere, I will check it later tonight... Im a night person. The first one was amazing, And this one looks Outstanding :rockon:

:??:

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
the game got very mediocre reviews, which is too bad because I really wanted to pick it up.

Jaysin

Established Member
The 1st one was really good I thought. It also got about the same reviews as the 2nd one. Around 7 out of 10 seems to be the average for it. Been meaning to buy the 1st game and finishing it but still havent. The 2nd one can only be an improvement. You should rent the 1st one and give it a try. It really is a solid game.

Users who are viewing this thread