The Great Overreaction by an annoying chick...

Tunedprt91

Established Member
That bird is probably thinking...:
"It's bad enough I have a broken neck, but now I have to die listening to this idiot screaming in my bird ears? This is bullsh*t!"
Subject:Comment:

Mystic03

Established Member
sucks for the bird.i remeber i hit a bird as i was racing my buddie in a T/A was goin over 100mph smacked my pass side fender nothing but a ball of feathers and a nice dent on my fender :nonono:

The_Wretched

Established Member
sucks for the bird.i remeber i hit a bird as i was racing my buddie in a T/A was goin over 100mph smacked my pass side fender nothing but a ball of feathers and a nice dent on my fender :nonono:

stupid bird.... hope the fender's okay.

straightliner1

Established Member
Maybe if she took off the big ass bundle of beads off the mirror she would have seen Tweety and could have swerved to avoid him? Jesus, what is it with women and having sh*t hanging off their r/v mirrors?

kuruma

Established Member
I probably would have ran the bird over again so it wouldn't sit there twitching expecting death. Not a fan of seeing animals in pain.

I've run over a few squirrels to put them out of their misery.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Saw a bird on the side of the freeway a few weeks back flopping around hurt after getting nailed with a car. Sucked. Wish I coulda done somethin for it :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread