The HARD TRUTH about EVs

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
New Toyota truck hybrid system

Where are they going to find the guys to work on this stuff? And yes, I know it has been crazy for a good long time with engine bay packing, but now it's a solid wall of hoses and wire harnesses with high voltage.

AA1nIZgR.img

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Where are they going to find the guys to work on this stuff? And yes, I know it has been crazy for a good long time with engine bay packing, but now it's a solid wall of hoses and wire harnesses with high voltage.

AA1nIZgR.img

With it being more mainstream, techs have gained understanding on the systems in general so they know how to disconnect and remove the systems and anything we don't know for sure we just pull from Alldata or wherever. If it's over us then we sublet it out to a specialty shop.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

AA1nIZgR.img

Well, biden got paid to bring these illegals in so you can take your pick of either:

11 million illegal aliens…

OR more specifically

50,000 military aged, illegal alien, communist chynese males.

Which ones ya want?

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Wonder when the Chinese get what they paid for: massive imports of Chyna EV's into the USA to support net zero.

Good video. chyna dumping copious amounts of 4-wheeled toxic waste EV capsules on limey’s shore for $12,500 each.

One of the really funny parts is gonna be the recycling.
Is chyna gonna take all those EVs back?

^LMAO at Stellantis, Vauxall, etc. They were happy as a pig in shit when governments subsidize their EV development. But when it comes right down to adhering to the mandates, and no more ICE mfr’ing, they run and scream like little school girls.

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
This has to be scripted….. no way can this could be the reality we live in today

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member

AA1nIZgR.img
I'm one of the guys that works on stuff like that lol. I've been working for Lexus as a technician for over 16 years now. I'm hybrid certified. When we had the early hybrid stuff like the Lexus RX400H, it was honestly pretty easy. Our new hybrid vehicles aren't as crazy complicated as they look, but it can be kinda intimidating when you first get into it. Thankfully our hybrid system and our engines don't have many issues.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

MG0h3

Established Member
Automatic car washes are bad anyways. I wouldn't warranty it either. You'd be surprised how many cars have to get repaired due to damages from car washes.

Dude I don’t know wtf is going on in my region, but there are literally 6 car washes going up within a 2mile radius of my house.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Dude I don’t know wtf is going on in my region, but there are literally 6 car washes going up within a 2mile radius of my house.

They're big money makers and so many people don't have places to wash their cars themselves. Think of how many people live in apartments now.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

They're big money makers and so many people don't have places to wash their cars themselves. Think of how many people live in apartments now.

Cuck municipalities also pass ordnances that ban homeowners from washing their cars. SMFH.

MG0h3

Established Member

True. Not really like that here in El Paso though.

I suspect all these competing franchises didn’t know so many were going up. Area is way over saturated with them.

Totally agree on vehicle damage though. Has to be horrible for the paint

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

True. Not really like that here in El Paso though.

I suspect all these competing franchises didn’t know so many were going up. Area is way over saturated with them.

Totally agree on vehicle damage though. Has to be horrible for the paint

There has been a ton of appetite for these in the 1031 market. Individual investors buy them as a passive form of income.

The assumptions are retarded. They are all subscription based and require an unrealistic number of people within driving distance to have a subscription. There is going to be total carnage once we have a blip in unemployment.

1714488987021.png

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
There has been a ton of appetite for these in the 1031 market. Individual investors buy them as a passive form of income.

The assumptions are retarded. They are all subscription based and require an unrealistic number of people within driving distance to have a subscription. There is going to be total carnage once we have a blip in unemployment.

View attachment 1838773

3 Brand new car washes just went up in St Cloud MN. There has to be some shake out.

Users who are viewing this thread