The High Five Mx Whip

AMoraru

Established Member
my friend hunter trying to do what the title say give a high five and throw a whip.

h16-1.jpg

h14-1.jpg

1e.jpg

1f.jpg

VIDEO
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqte3S_ErTM"]YouTube - high five whip motocross triple[/ame]

couple extra pix
1a.jpg

1h.jpg

1bb.jpg

Last edited:

AMoraru

Established Member
Hahaha thats awesome! Jealous of his gear! Those boots are sick
same here all my gear is about 4 years old. haha

Very cool, and you have to love that Georgia clay.
yup but when its not prepped its either really hard or slick.

Very awesome. reminds me of the good ol' day for racing and riding.

P1010027.jpg

P1010010.jpg
why did you stop?
Haha thats awesome!
yup everyone stop riding and just watched the the track owners came and yelled at us hahha

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
Ewww a two stoke... People still ride those? JK man, I used to love my RM125 back before thumpers.

Had a 01 Rm125 and i loved it more then any other bike i ever had. My 04 YZ250F was close but i could throw the Rm around so easy.

why did you stop?

Had to start working and i had to pay for motocross, when you make shit money and live in a apartment. I want to ride again but just don't have the time.

Last edited:

jleews6

Established Member
Thats cool. I will have to try that tomorow with my son when we are at practice. Here is a little scrub.
DSCN0436.jpg

jleews6

Established Member
that pic was on his practice bike. Here is a pic of the beast. Its a 250F that makes over 40HP thanks to Chapman performance.
DSCN0858.jpg

rev440

young punk
Established Member
I have done alot of trail riding but never a track event or raced but have always wanted to. How exactly do you whip? If im not mistaken you straighten it out by giving it gas to bring the back tire to the center?

jleews6

Established Member
I have done alot of trail riding but never a track event or raced but have always wanted to. How exactly do you whip? If im not mistaken you straighten it out by giving it gas to bring the back tire to the center?

If your not real good at jumping,dont try any whips! you will picking yourself up off the ground.:lol:
It takes alot of practice to be able to do.

Users who are viewing this thread