The Highway Patrol showed up at our local car show...

SkipBuxton

Established Member
There were 2 Missouri cars and 1 Florida car (in the middle). Nice coupes - and the amazing thing is that the Missouri car that is owned by a trooper still retains all the equipment (radar unit, radios, etc).

DSC_0045.gif

DSC_0046.gif

DSC_0048.gif

And of course of few of my own red 10th cobra.........

DSC_0069.gif

DSC_0028.gif

DSC_0027.gif

DSC_0033.gif

SkipBuxton

Established Member
All pics were taken with my Nikon D50.......... if your debating getting an entry level DSLR camera...........do it and dont look back. It was money well spent !!

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Nice HWP cars!!

your 10th looks great!! I used menzerna and red moose on my black 10th when I owned it and it was AMAZING as well.

SkipBuxton

Established Member
Wow I wish I can get mine that glossy. What wax did you use? Nice!

I had my own detail shop for about year....so I have some experience.

Car was hand washed thoroughly - paint then rubbed down with microfiber rag soaked with Brakleen (simple solvent to remove road oil)

Porter Cable orbital polisher used with Menzerna Final Polish - then moose wax. All products came from Scott @ Automotive Specialty - he is a vendor in the show and shine area here on SVTP.

I do have a few other pics............. I will see if I can get them on here later.

cstyles

Established Member
Hey bro - the cobra looks great!

Did you happen to snap any photos of the Roush beside your cobra? I have never seen a Roush or any other 99-04 all blacked out with the red lip rims - I am curious to get a better look at it!

85sTaNg

4eyeFreaK
Established Member
Do you have any pics of the back mustang that was next to you? Those look like blacked out 10th wheels, and it looks tits.

SkipBuxton

Established Member
Hey bro - the cobra looks great!

Did you happen to snap any photos of the Roush beside your cobra? I have never seen a Roush or any other 99-04 all blacked out with the red lip rims - I am curious to get a better look at it!

The owner of that car and I are real good friends........... It has a 1.7 KB on it. He just got those rims on there a few weeks ago. Here is the only one I have of his car at the show. He is local - next time we are out I will see if I can shoot a few more

We have raced on a few occasions - we have good time

DSC_0034.gif

cstyles

Established Member
The owner of that car and I are real good friends........... It has a 1.7 KB on it. He just got those rims on there a few weeks ago. Here is the only one I have of his car at the show. He is local - next time we are out I will see if I can shoot a few more

We have raced on a few occasions - we have good time

Thanks for posting that up - I am a huge Roush fan and have never seen that before. Let him know he has a sick Roush:rockon:

But I bet the Terminator still annihilates it down the highway though :beer:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
gotta love that fugly red interior on the old fox. That was the main reason I got rid of my 92 gt. I had plans on swapping out to gray or black but found out how much work and money it would cost and coundlt afford it at the ripe old age of 18.

Nice pics btw!

Jefe

Established Member
Your Cobra looks so clean and that is a sick Roush!

Users who are viewing this thread