The HotRod Price Speculation Thread

Will People Pick Up Their Ordered GT500?

• Yes, They Are Ballers

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • No, The Pain Is Real

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Agreed.

If I were (I am not) inclined to start down the influencer path, I would write a business plan that included limiting expenses (unless I was going to dump cash into the business, but that is another conversation). Maybe start with a car that doesn't cost so much up front?

E

My wife watches a lot of the makeup channels and clothing channels. Most have a full time or part time job that pays the bills. Right now content is way down from stay at home orders so way reduced views. So you better have a backup or savings. He obviously didn’t think it through and got jammed up. Shit happens when you dont plan ahead. As @Corbic pointed out Im out of work and screwing around on here. We knew this was coming at work so I already had made plans and will be fine

A lot of businesses were getting tired of these “influencers” begging for handouts in return for reviews that didn’t drum up any business. I know this first hand because we had them calling us at my former job looking for free rooms in exchange for a review. The spill is always that their followers would stay, but we lost money on a couple of them and banned any form of that from there on out. Not enough return for investment.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed.

If I were (I am not) inclined to start down the influencer path, I would write a business plan that included limiting expenses (unless I was going to dump cash into the business, but that is another conversation). Maybe start with a car that doesn't cost so much up front?

E
Ever think this guys sudden need to sell, etc is all for the drama to get people to like, subscribe, patreon, comment and buy some merch?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Agreed.

From an accounting standpoint, some types of amortization (depending on the law) are a expensive to undo.

If Ford is nice enough to offer 0% interest (have not seen it in a while), we will make payments on a service truck and amortize it (typically) over 5 years.

E

I wish I could always write them off completely in one year.

Agreed.

E

This is the best YT channel ever and he is working stuff most people would take to the dump:

Users who are viewing this thread