The Ideal Track Car!!

Jim Seafuse

For Sale: Car started out as a body in white(no vin number) originally a 03 cobra race car for the Grand-Am Cup. When Grand-Am all but outlawded the supercharged motor we redid the car with a new 5.0 modular motor from Ford Racing. car is a race ready or a great track car. Brand new built 5.0 motor(built by L&B Engines)0 hours on engine. 6 speed transmission and IRS rear with cooler. Aim system,fire bottle, fuel safe 20 gallon cell, Alcon brakes. Car can still run the Koni Challenge. Why are we selling? Got car all built and Ford Racing sold us one of the first five Boy Racer 05 Mustangs. Parked this and went racing with the new car.Still doing that only with 2 cars now.Looking to get $40,000.00 for car and I have some extra parts that I would also make a package deal on. I have a few pictures of car and if you email me I will e-mail you pictures of car. Car has been raced twice with supercharger engine and not at all with new package. Summer is getting close and time to start doing those track events with a car all set up for just that!!Thanks, Jim

Users who are viewing this thread