The Intrepid Hermit Crab

Juruense

Banned
Check out this hermit crab, he climbed up the chaeto and across the koralia and the sat on the edge of that suction cup mount looking down for hours. I guess he was wondering how the **** he would ever get down...! Pretty amazing if you asked me... I never did see how he got down but he did eventually....

100_1070.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Haha, lets get some full tank shots. I don't know too much about SW but I love big FW predators.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Very nice! Are you over at monsterfishkeepers.com ?

Not mine but probably what was the most amazing tank known to man [at a normal size...well if 450ish gallons is normal]

attachment.php

SNCBOOM

Established Member
That site is amazing, has a little more traffic than here actually. I would say the average tank is 200g on there. A lot of folks with huge catfish, p-bass, dats, flowerhorns etc. etc. It's a cool site. F8LBITEVA [or something similar] and the guy with the red VW are over there too.

oh, and that aquarium now houses a caimen...

Juruense

Banned
I will have to check that site out, I am on Reef Central. Its an ok site but very lagged and packed with douchebags...

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Yeah, MFK is mostly FW but the site itself pretty much sticks to the point. A shit ton of knowledgeable people. Even a guy that built a "basement" and waterproofed it to become a 50,000 gallon aquarium. I just have a little 20H but I've been there for a while because the research is top notch not to mention to cool shit that everyone has.

Users who are viewing this thread