the lightning is back!!!

squirellracing

white lightning
Established Member
well i got the call from the bodyshop today .. shes all done they said come get her. 2 weeks was a long time away from her. everything looks amazing and the bassani exhaust sounds excellent! now i have a silverbullit set up just laying around! but its so great to be back behind the wheel. tomorrow nite is gauge install...a/f,trans temp, water temp.

i have a dual pod on the pillar that holds a boost gauge now so i have one vacant spot, and i have a dual over head console pod where do you all think i should put the three remaining gauges?

lightning_2001

Established Member
good to hear bro.i dont get your question tho.you have 3 guages and 3 spots?ill bump you anyways..

squirellracing

white lightning
Established Member
okay have 3 gauges to install an a/f gauge, trans and water temp...i have a dual overhead console pod, and a pillar pod... im trying to figure out where to put the gauges for best appeal and look... like a/f in the over head or on the pillar?

jgardner14

Established Member
squirellracing said:
well i got the call from the bodyshop today .. shes all done they said come get her. 2 weeks was a long time away from her. everything looks amazing and the bassani exhaust sounds excellent! now i have a silverbullit set up just laying around! but its so great to be back behind the wheel. tomorrow nite is gauge install...a/f,trans temp, water temp.

i have a dual pod on the pillar that holds a boost gauge now so i have one vacant spot, and i have a dual over head console pod where do you all think i should put the three remaining gauges?

Have any sound clips, just got me some dynatech headers and I want to know was it sounds like.

squirellracing

white lightning
Established Member
thanks umm yeah i have to upload again umm i should be video tapin again this weekend with the new exhaust setup then again on the dyno within a week or two

LtnRyder

03 636 as well
Established Member
Ill agree with what was said earlier, put the A/F on the pillar that way its already in your peripheral view.

squirellracing

white lightning
Established Member
thanks for the ideas its time to start working on them but theres a party tonite so who knows if i will finish the install...

Users who are viewing this thread